LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR BIOASSEMBLYMODELER
Fox Chase Cancer Center (hereinafter known as FCCC) agrees to provide to Licensee a proprietary software known as BioAssemblyModeler
) to use in various homology modeling projects. FCCC wishes to preserve to itself all of the property rights in and to BAM
, its related documentation and such enhancements thereto as may, from time to time, be made.
Accordingly, FCCC and Licensee agree as follows:
- The license to use BAM is non-transferable and without the right to sublicense.
- Licensee shall have no rights in BAM other than as is specifically provided in this Agreement.
- Licensee agrees to acknowledge the author(s) of BAM in any scientific publication of results based in part on the use of BAM.
- Licensee shall not distribute, release, or otherwise distribute BAM to any person, corporation, or institution without FCCC's prior written consent. All copies of BAM are to remain under Licensee's immediate and direct control unless such prior written consent is obtained.
- Licensee will take all reasonable precautions to avoid any unauthorized disclosure of BAM.
- Licensee shall not copy or reproduce, or permit others to copy or reproduce BAM or any component thereof except as required during the authorized use of BAM by Licensee.
- Licensee agrees not to modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile BAM, or any portion thereof.
- FCCC does not have the resources to offer technical support, although FCCC would appreciate being notified of problems experienced by Licensee in using BAM. Licensee may report technical problems by providing a brief description thereof in writing to the developers of BAM.
- From time to time, FCCC may incorporate certain features, enhancements or modifications into BAM. At its sole discretion, FCCC may undertake to incorporate such changes and distribute BAM so modified to all or any of FCCC's licensees. All such error corrections, bug fixes, patches, updates or other modifications shall be the sole property of FCCC.
- FCCC provides BAM "as is" to Licensee. NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IS GRANTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF (a) FREEDOM FROM COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, (b) COMMERCIAL UTILITY, (c) VALID COPYRIGHT, (d) MERCHANTABILITY, (e) FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR (f) USAGE IN THE TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
- If BAM is installed on computers owned by a corporation or other legal entity, then this agreement is formed by and between FCCC and such entity ("Licensee"). You represent and warrant to FCCC that you have the authority to bind Licensee to this Agreement.
If you wish to license the BAM
under the foregoing conditions, please fill in the following form. Do not use accented letters. Then indicate your acceptance of said conditions by clicking on "I Agree". You will be sent in e-mail a download link only after your license application is reviewed by us. Leaving blank fields or filling in fake data will not result in a download link. You will be sent by email a download link only after your license application is reviewed and approved by FCCC. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the developer of BAM, Dr. Roland Dunbrack, at email@example.com.